Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Summer Vacation
Looks like we have a few more days of "vacation." I now know the smartest thing I did yesterday was to buy beginner embroidery kits for the kids, haven't seen them since breakfast. After our trip to town by foot yesterday, they are begging to stay home today. Fortunately there are a few kid-oriented things we haven't explored yet in town, the leisure park, the indoor pool, and we'll have them all to ourselves this week. I think the deadline for the bureaucracy (can that be the right spelling?) is Monday, we'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hiya,
I'm meeting with Sarah again tonight to further define our itinerary. We have tickets to a Scotland Premier League game on 9/15, so we have flights to arrange.
I wish we could figure out how to get tickets to an Arsenal match. It looks like that's the closest English Premier League home stadium to where you live.
Post a Comment